- Designer: User Access
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Designer
- Enable Patient Delete
- Brand Terminology: Flexibility
- Designer Overview
- Forms: Conditional Logic
- Programs and Phases
- Communication Templates
- Notifications and Alerts
- Presentation: Customized Layouts and Action Bar
- Data Views
- Custom Data Types
- Change Summary and Version History
- eRx: DrFirst Overview
Interoperability between different applications is required for seamless workflows across a care program. Welkin webhooks provide data to other applications immediately when it becomes available in the Care Portal. Customers of Welkin can configure endpoints for Welkin events to get the data to ensure clinicians have an integrated workflow between the multiple systems they use for care management.
Enjoy real time API notifications in addition to our currently supported notifications. This will allow for real time notifications in addition to scheduled notifications that occur every 60 seconds.
Webhooks: Functionality and location
Configuration for Webhooks can be found under Integrations in Admin and includes additional flexibility and testing capabilities.
- Test your Webhook by clicking on “test” and send dummy data to confirm that your Webhook is working
- Edit by viewing source code so you can code for UI
- You now have the ability to filter Webhooks
- UI Updates to Webhooks to match our design style