- How To Associate Assessments with Programs
- Create Formulaic Custom Data Type Fields
- How to Create Navigation Layouts
- Document Types: How To Configure
- Charts & Graphs: How to Configure
- Zoom: How to use telehealth in Designer
- Configure Help Section
- Configure Phone Names
- How To Create an Assessment or Form Template
- How to Add Assessments to a Template
- Automated Notifications
- Opt Out Patients from SMS Communications
- How to Add Conditionality To Assessments
- Create User Notifications
- Create Automated Appointment Reminders
- Turning on Notifications for Communications
- Create PDFs from Forms & Assessments
- Configure Security Policies & Roles
- How to create and configure roles
- Designer: Enable Patient Delete
- Designer: How to Configure Scored Assessments
- Designer: How to Create Automations
- Encounters and their Dependencies
- DocuSign: Implementation Checklist
- Export Designer Configuration
- Create Tasks
- Communication center: how to create message templates
- Task Management
- API Exports: Usage
- Designer: User Access
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Designer
- Enable Patient Delete
- Brand Terminology: Flexibility
- Designer Overview
- Forms: Conditional Logic
- Programs and Phases
- Notifications and Alerts
- Presentation: Customized Layouts and Action Bar
- Data Views
- Custom Data Types (CDT)
- Change Summary and Version History
- eRx: DrFirst Overview
Configure Phone Names
Designer: How to Configure Phone Names
Phone names allow you to label the phone numbers that are being utilized within Welkin. This label allows the user to easily identify and select the number when utilizing the comms center or when creating automations.
In Designer, scroll down on the left-hand menu and select Phone Names.
Click on the +New button to create a phone name.
A sidebar will open which will allow you to enter a Title. This will auto-fill the Name field. This field can be edited before saving.
Now that the phone name has been created in Designer, it can be associated with a phone number.
After publishing changes in Designer, this phone name will now be available in Admin; where the phone number association occurs.
Log into Admin, and scroll down on the left hand menu and select Integrations.
The Integrations page displays all environments associated with your tenant in the Communication tab.
Find the name of the environment that the phone name association should occur in. The last heading in each environment will display the Phone Numbers associated with that environment and allow you to select the Phone Name in the drop down below the number.
The Phone Number will now be associated with this Phone Name in the Welkin UI.
If you have any questions regarding Phone Names, please visit the Welkin Health Knowledge-Base or contact your Implementation/CSM for more information.