- How To Associate Assessments with Programs
- Create Formulaic Custom Data Type Fields
- How to Create Navigation Layouts
- Document Types: How To Configure
- Charts & Graphs: How to Configure
- Zoom: How to use telehealth in Designer
- Configure Help Section
- Configure Phone Names
- How To Create an Assessment or Form Template
- How to Add Assessments to a Template
- Automated Notifications
- Opt Out Patients from SMS Communications
- How to Add Conditionality To Assessments
- Create User Notifications
- Create Automated Appointment Reminders
- Turning on Notifications for Communications
- Create PDFs from Forms & Assessments
- Configure Security Policies & Roles
- How to create and configure roles
- Designer: Enable Patient Delete
- Designer: How to Configure Scored Assessments
- Designer: How to Create Automations
- Encounters and their Dependencies
- DocuSign: Implementation Checklist
- Export Designer Configuration
- Create Tasks
- Communication center: how to create message templates
- Task Management
- API Exports: Usage
- Designer: User Access
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Designer
- Enable Patient Delete
- Brand Terminology: Flexibility
- Designer Overview
- Forms: Conditional Logic
- Programs and Phases
- Notifications and Alerts
- Presentation: Customized Layouts and Action Bar
- Data Views
- Custom Data Types (CDT)
- Change Summary and Version History
- eRx: DrFirst Overview
Charts & Graphs: How to Configure
Designer: How To – Configure Charts & Graphs
Charts and Graphs are used to monitor data, results, and scores over a period of time. The data will be pulled from CDTs that are either Integers or Floats. Data can also be pulled from Assessments that have Scoring conditions tied to answers. To learn, more about How to Configure Scored Assessments.
On the left menu bar select the “Charts and Graphs” under “Visual Components”.
To create Charts and Graphs click “+ New” on the right side of the screen.
- Create a Title of the Charts and Graph. This will be what is displayed in the Care portal.
- Define the Name of the Charts and Graph. This field will auto populate based on the Title of the Charts and Graph, but can be changed manually if desired.
- Define the “# of Days” you would like to look back to view as a default. This will display on the x-axis.
- Select the desired display “Width”: 50% half of the screen or 100$ full screen
- Select the Data Type that you wish to display as a Chart and Graph. The list will include any Assessment that has Scoring conditions.
- Decide the “Time Period” you would like data to be displayed on the Chart and Graph: created_at or updated_at
- Chart Value will allow you to select one or multiple qualified CDTFs that you would like to have demonstrated on a Charts and Graph. Qualified CDTFs are as follows: Integers, Floats, or Assessment questions containing Scoring Conditions
- + Labels allow you to rename how the CDTFs show in Care
- Select the desired Chart Type:
- Horizontal Bar
- Stacked will only display when selecting Bar or Horizontal Bar graph is selected
- This will allow you to stack the Bars when multiple Chart Values are selected
- Min and Max Range allows you to see grayed watermark visuals in Care to call out normal or abnormal metricsMin and Max Y Axis will allow you to set the default ranges based upon the data values collected
- Save Changes
In order for the Charts and Graphs to show in Care you will also need to create the Chart and Graph into a Data View. After the Data View has been created you will need to add the Data View to a Navigation (Layout). See here for more information on Data Views.
If you have any questions, please visit the Welkin Health Knowledge-Base or contact your Implementation/CSM for more information.