- How To Create an Assessment or Form Template
- How to Add Assessments to a Template
- Automated Notifications
- Opt Out Patients from SMS Communications
- How to Add Conditionality To Assessments
- Create User Notifications
- Create Automated Appointment Reminders
- Turning on Notifications for Communications
- Create PDFs from Forms & Assessments
- Configure Security Policies & Roles
- How to create and configure roles
- Designer: Enable Patient Delete
- Designer: How to Configure Scored Assessments
- Designer: How to Create Automations
- Encounters and their Dependencies
- DocuSign: Implementation Checklist
- Export Designer Configuration
- Create Tasks
- Communication center: how to create message templates
- API Exports: Usage
- Designer: User Access
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Designer
- Enable Patient Delete
- Brand Terminology: Flexibility
- Designer Overview
- Forms: Conditional Logic
- Programs and Phases
- Notifications and Alerts
- Presentation: Customized Layouts and Action Bar
- Data Views
- Custom Data Types (CDT)
- Change Summary and Version History
- eRx: DrFirst Overview
The way to better patient engagement
Build unique processes and escalations based on outcomes or conditions. Welkin supports efficiency by intelligently helping you move patients through their care plan. Lessen task burden and allow your team to do what they do best – care.
What can Welkin automate?
- Triggers: Each automation trigger can be a single event, scheduled, or recurring.
- Conditions: Conditions check whether specific criteria is met before triggering an action and can be checked immediately or
on a delay.
- Actions: Actions define what happens after your trigger and conditions are executed. Multiple actions can take place off of the
For a full list of automation triggers, conditions, actions along with examples and use cases, please download our PDF: Welkin Health Automation Capabilities.