- Enable Patient Delete
- Brand Terminology: Flexibility
- Designer Overview
- Forms: Conditional Logic
- Programs and Phases
- Communication Templates
- Notifications and Alerts
- Presentation: Customized Layouts and Action Bar
- Data Views
- Custom Data Types
- Change Summary and Version History
- eRx: DrFirst Overview
The way to better patient engagement
Build unique processes and escalations based on outcomes or conditions. Welkin supports efficiency by intelligently helping you move patients through their care plan. Lessen task burden and allow your team to do what they do best – care.
What can Welkin automate?
- Triggers: Each automation trigger can be a single event, scheduled, or recurring.
- Conditions: Conditions check whether specific criteria is met before triggering an action and can be checked immediately or
on a delay.
- Actions: Actions define what happens after your trigger and conditions are executed. Multiple actions can take place off of the
For a full list of automation triggers, conditions, actions along with examples and use cases, please download our PDF: Welkin Health Automation Capabilities.