- Designer: User Access
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Designer
- Enable Patient Delete
- Brand Terminology: Flexibility
- Designer Overview
- Forms: Conditional Logic
- Programs and Phases
- Communication Templates
- Notifications and Alerts
- Presentation: Customized Layouts and Action Bar
- Data Views
- Custom Data Types
- Change Summary and Version History
- eRx: DrFirst Overview
Designer: Enable Patient Delete
Designer: Enable Patient Delete Capability
Welkin allows patients to be deleted from the Care portal. This feature is meant to support compliance use cases of the “right to be forgotten”. It can be turned on within the Security Policies area of the Designer Portal.
- Log into Designer and click on ‘Create Draft’ on the Change Summary page.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to make changes to the current version of Designer.
- Click on ‘Security Policies’ under the “Access Control” option in the left, blue, vertical menu.
- Click on the Security Policy that needs the patient delete permission enabled.
- Click on the ‘Delete’ box in the ‘My Patients’ row in the ‘General’ menu option under the “Patients” heading. The permission will be enabled if there is a check mark in the ‘Delete’ box.
- Click Save Changes
- The Security Policies page will appear. Click on “Go to Change Summary” in the upper right corner.
- Click “Publish” and “Yes, Publish” for the update to take effect in Designer.
If you have any questions regarding enabling the Patient Delete functionality, please visit the Welkin Health Knowledge. Base or contact your Implementation Manager or CSM for more information.