Synchronized care for every member on your team
From office visits, telehealth sessions or even remote patient monitoring, asynchronous appointments allow you to update data in real time – or anytime you need to. Track and adjust care plans, notes / findings, progress, dispositions, and appointments.
Track appointment details for a single individual including date, time, notes, and disposition.
Group sessions allow you to have multiple patients tied to a single encounter.
Schedule a recurring appointment if you have a date and time that you meet regularly.
Automate encounter workflows
Trigger events based on encounter activity
- Automatically send session summary or patient satisfaction survey upon encounter completion
- Build escalation paths if associated encounter assessment or device data exceeds threshold or has adverse event
- Generate task or notification outside of the system if an escalation path is identified on an encounter event
Share encounter data
- Encounter data can be shared with external systems
- Use an API or Welkin’s data export to retrieve the data important to you
We know it takes a village
Welkin is designed to address care coordination. Assign the right team member to address patient needs at every step of the journey. We provide your team members with seamless transitions and a curated experience for every patient he or she serves.
We were looking for better ways to interact with information in real-time to make it more beneficial for our health coaches and members. We found this super easy with Welkin with all the call, text, and communication methods,