- Labs: Health Gorilla
- Care: Home Screen
- Care: Programs and Phases
- Care: Profiles Overview
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Care
- Bulk Edit
- Care Overview
- Home Screen
- Reports and Exports
- Care Plans: Goal Tracking
- Forms and Assessments
- Care Teams
- Care Management Platform: Welkin Health Overview
- Charts and Graphs
- Communication Center
- Patient Profile
- Task Management
- User Profile
- Patient Profile
- Charts & Graphs: Filter, change date and by data point
- Care: My Patients and Bulk Edits/Actions
- Logging in
- Encounters: Draft Mode and Finalizing Notes & Assessments
- Reset Your Password: Jira Service Management (JSM)
- Manage Unrecognized Communication
- Encounters: Create, Modify, complete
- Calendar: Setting Up Working Hours
- Create Events
- Upload Documents
- Creating Forms and Assessments
- Patient Profile: Editing Patient Information
- Patient Creation and Search Functionality
Reports and Exports
Care: Feature Overview – Reports & Exports
Welkin understands how important it is for a healthcare organization to provide full and accurate data regarding their patients.
Within Welkin you have the ability to fully access all your patient data with Insight Reports or Data Exports.
Insight Reports allow you to view the following analytic reports:
- Export Data
To gain access to Insights view you will need to manage permissions within each Role in Welkin’s Designer Portal. Once Role permissions have been established you will be able to see Insights in the Navigation Menu on the left hand side of Care Platform.
Once you enter the Insights screen you will be able to see the list, mentioned above, of reports to toggle through. Each section has its own unique breakdown of Analytics. In some cases you will have a List view and others with Pie, Line, and Bar Graphs.
With Pie, Line, and Bar graphs those will be interactive where you can narrow down your reporting needs even further. These reports are system reports and can not be customized.
For Exporting Data you will have the option to Export Data into csv file formats. You will be presented with the download icon in certain reports on the right hand side of the report screen. Please see download icon in the above diagram under Patients Distribution report. This allows you to hand pick certain reporting details versus a full data export.
If you are in need of a full Export Data, please select the last reporting section, Export Data. This will bring you to the “Request to export all insights data” button. Once you select the button the system will Export Data into a csv file format.
Note, depending on the size of your database this can take a few moments to load.
An alternative way to Export Data is by using our API. Please refer to our API Guide.
If you have any questions,, please visit the Welkin Health Knowledge-Base or contact your Implementation/CSM for more information.