- Care: Home Screen
- Care: Programs and Phases
- Care: Profiles Overview
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Care
- Bulk Edit
- Care Overview
- Labs: Health Gorilla
- Home Screen
- Reports and Exports
- Care Plans: Goal Tracking
- Forms and Assessments
- Care Teams
- Care Management Platform: Welkin Health Overview
- Charts and Graphs
- Communication Center
- Patient Profile
- Task Management
- User Profile
- Patient Profile
- Care: My Patients and Bulk Edits/Actions
- Logging in
- Encounters: Draft Mode and Finalizing Notes & Assessments
- Reset Your Password: Jira Service Management (JSM)
- Manage Unrecognized Communication
- Encounters: Create, Modify, complete
- Calendar: Setting Up Working Hours
- Create Events
- Upload Documents
- Creating Forms and Assessments
- Patient Profile: Editing Patient Information
- Patient Creation and Search Functionality
Patient Creation and Search Functionality
Patient navigation and creation are primary functions of the Care portal.
How to find and search for a patient:
- To navigate to your patient list, click on the My Patients icon from the green left hand menu. From this screen you can see a list of all current patients you have access to view. If there are patients missing from your view, contact your program administrator.
- You can search for patients by first or last name, date of birth or phone number from the white search bar at the top of the screen. This can be done from anywhere in Care.
- Filter by your Program, Phase, Region, Territory, Time Zone, or by Care Member within Patients view
- Search by Medical Record Number (MRN) globally via the search bar
- Customize the patient demographics that are visible under each patient’s summary
How to create a patient:
- From the My Patients screen you can create a new patient profile by clicking on the orange create button in the upper right hand corner.
- The window that opens will prompt you to enter the patient’s demographic information. Required fields are: first name, last name, and phone number.
- If your organization uses territories and care teams, you can assign your patient to the appropriate groups using the drop downs a the bottom.
- Once you have your completed information, you can click create to complete the patient’s profile. You have now created a patient.
(See also “Patient Profile” article for more details)