- Care: Home Screen
- Care: Programs and Phases
- Care: Profiles Overview
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Care
- Bulk Edit
- Care Overview
- Labs: Health Gorilla
- Home Screen
- Reports and Exports
- Care Plans: Goal Tracking
- Forms and Assessments
- Care Teams
- Care Management Platform: Welkin Health Overview
- Charts and Graphs
- Communication Center
- Patient Profile
- Task Management
- User Profile
- Patient Profile
- Care: My Patients and Bulk Edits/Actions
- Logging in
- Encounters: Draft Mode and Finalizing Notes & Assessments
- Reset Your Password: Jira Service Management (JSM)
- Manage Unrecognized Communication
- Encounters: Create, Modify, complete
- Calendar: Setting Up Working Hours
- Create Events
- Upload Documents
- Creating Forms and Assessments
- Patient Profile: Editing Patient Information
- Patient Creation and Search Functionality
Care: My Patients and Bulk Edits/Actions
My Patients and Bulk Edits/Actions
My Patients is where patients can be created and searched for. You have the ability to narrow down the search by using the gray filter drop downs at the top of the list. The filter options are; DOB, Programs, Phases, Region, Territory, Timezones, and Care Members.
Welkin’s System allows users to make quick and easy updates to a bulk number of patients. This functionality will allow you to make updates to, Timezone, add Cadences, Service Areas, and Care Teams.
There are two ways to make Bulk Edits. First, by selecting the Check All Box at the top of the list of patients. Second, by selecting patients manually. After you have selected the patients an Edit option will appear in orange.
Once Edit has been selected, a side panel on the right will appear to provide you update opti
ons. Note, Bulk Edits are completed per page and also, the Bulk Edit will overwrite any information that was entered previously.
If you have any questions, please visit the Welkin Health Knowledge-Base or contact your Implementation/CSM for more information.