- Care: Home Screen
- Care: Programs and Phases
- Care: Profiles Overview
- DocuSign: Feature Overview in Care
- Bulk Edit
- Care Overview
- Labs: Health Gorilla
- Home Screen
- Reports and Exports
- Communication Center: Telehealth / Video Calling
- Communication Center: SMS
- Communication Center: Calls
- Communication Center: Chat
- Communication Center: Email Functionality
- Care Plans: Goal Tracking
- Forms and Assessments
- Care Teams
- Care Management Platform: Welkin Health
- Charts and Graphs
- Communication Center
- Patient Profile
- Task Management
- User Profile
- Patient Profile
- Care: My Patients and Bulk Edits/Actions
- Logging in
- Encounters: Draft Mode and Finalizing Notes & Assessments
- Reset Your Password: Jira Service Management (JSM)
- Manage Unrecognized Communication
- Contact Patient
- Update: Program or Phase
- Encounters: Create, Modify, complete
- Calendar: Setting Up Working Hours
- Create Events
- Create Tasks
- Upload Documents
- Creating Forms and Assessments
- Patient Profile: Editing Patient Information
- Patient Creation and Search Functionality
Logging In to Care
There are two ways to log into Care – through a Single Sign On (which would be setup by your practice administrator) or manually entering your email and password into the Care platform.
Logging in – Manual
To log into Care for the first time your practice administrator will need to create an account and send an invitation to your email.
This email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Welcome to Welkin: Here’s Your Login Information:
The email contains your temporary password, your organization name, and your login email address.
Click on “Join” to be redirected to the next screen where you will enter your organization name and click “Next”
Enter your email address and your temporary password and click “Sign In”
You will be redirected to a page where you will be required to create a new password. The password rules are as follows:
- Must be at least 8 character long
- Contain numbers
- Contain special characters
- Contain uppercase and lowercase letters
The page will then redirect to the login screen where you will enter your email address and newly created password.
Upon successful entry of this information you will be launched into the Care platform.
To login to Care – navigate to https://care.live.welkincloud.io/ and enter your login information.
Logging in through SSO
SSO is set up through your practice administrator and may vary depending on your organization or SSO vendor.
Please refer to your administrator regarding how your organization has configured SSO.
If you have any questions regarding the Docusign Integration or its implementation, please visit the Welkin Health Knowledge-Base or contact your Implementation/CSM for more information.