- Labs: Setup and Configuration
- Labs: Creating a Lab Order in Health Gorilla
- Labs: Creating a Quick Order Lab in Health Gorilla
- Designer: Phone Tree Implementation
- Sisense: Change Requests
- Paubox: Setup and Functionality
- Zoom: Where Do I Find My Zoom ID?
- Zoom: Setting Up Waiting Rooms
- Zoom: Setup and Configuration
- OneLogin: Setup and Configuration
- eRx: Setup and Configuration
- DocuSign: Setup and Configuration in Designer
Zoom: Where Do I Find My Zoom ID?
Where Do I Find My Zoom ID?
Login to your Zoom account: https://us02web.zoom.us/. Click on your initial in the top right corner of the screen
Click on your name
Click on “Edit” next to your Personal Meeting ID
The Personal Meeting ID should now appear. Copy this and place within the Welkin Shared Project Plan in the Zoom tab next to your full name
If you have any questions regarding the Docusign Integration or its implementation, please visit the Welkin Health Knowledge-Base or contact your Implementation/CSM for more information.