OneLogin setup for Welkin Health:
Sign up for Onelogin
- Goto : https://www.onelogin.com/free-trial
Fill in your details in the form below
- Activate your account from the email received:
- Login into your oneLogin account:
- Add your users into the oneLogin
Click on Administration
Click on the “Users” on the left most horizontal menu item.
Click the “New Users” button on the right side of the screen.
Fill the first three values as below
The email must match the Welkin User ID email address.
- Setup your application
Click on the Applications/Applications & Add App button
Search for SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)
Choose SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)
Fill in the following fields
- Info : Name of your application
Something like this:
- Configuration :
Goto to the Admin product of Welkin Health and pick up your URL’s
from the instructions section of Single Sign-On oneLogin for your organization/environment.
Fill in the information as seen below. Your URL’s will differ depending upon the organization name.
- Audience (EntityID)
- Configuration > ACS (Consumer) URL Validator
Configuration > ACS (Consumer) URL
- Parameters: Your instructions are following:
Parameters > Add parameter > Field Name
Flags: Include SAML Assertion is checked.
Click Save Button.
Your Screen should be like this.
- Copy the SSO Issuer URL to the Admin product Single Sign on meta data url section
- Make sure the user has been provided with authorization to use the application in oneLogin
- Make sure Single Sign on is Active in Admin Product under Security Settings.
- Make sure the Users/Security is set to Active on Single Sign On for the users using oneLogin.