- Communication Center: How to turn on your communication methods
- Docusign: Go Live Process
- DocuSign: Creating Templates
- SSO Setup
- Provisioning API Client
- User provisioning: API
- Changing user's email
- Read or Audit Data
- Reset User Passwords
- Provide Access to Users
- New Users: Add, Delete, Modify
- Google SSO Setup
- Assign Seats and Licenses to New Users
Welkin’s system provides access to multiple SSO tools through Admin. To enable SSO, follow the below steps.
Step 1. Choose your preferred SSO vendor
In Admin, navigate to “Security Settings” and toggle-on the Single Sign-On “Status” toggle. Next, choose your SSO vendor from the drop-down. Welkin currently supports:
- Google – visit this article for additional details
As you make your selection, an instruction area will appear, as well as a field for a Metadata URL. Use the information in the instructions area to update your SSO vendor, and to insert any necessary settings in the Metadata URL.
Step 2. Enable SSO at the user level
Once you have completed the configuration, navigate to an individual user or users in Admin, and enable the SSO toggle in the upper-right “Security” area. Your user will now have a button on log-in for SSO.