As we near the conclusion of this busy year, we wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for your invaluable feedback and collaboration throughout the year. Your insights have played a pivotal role in our ongoing evolution, and it enables us to ensure items we develop, serve your organizations best.
2023 has been marked by strategic investments aimed at fortifying our core functionality to delve deeper into workflow enhancements, and integrate with leading industry vendors. Our commitment to empower your teams with a comprehensive toolkit for growth and expansion, remains our primary focus.
With 63 new product features released in 2023, our key development areas were:
- Enabling communications with patient-related contacts
- Extending support of non-US region for our overseas customers overseas or operating multi-country programs
- Enhancing in-app chat experiences for providers
- Integrating with prominent industry vendors for billing (Candid Health and Stripe) and scheduling (Acuity and Google Calendar)
- Email template builder enhancements for mass patient outreach
Looking ahead to 2024, our focus is twofold—firstly, to expand and enhance access to clinical information through integrations, and secondly to continue extending Welkin’s core capabilities. Key areas will be:
- End-to-end patient flow, from scheduling to claims billing
- Implementing e-prescribe and labs interfaces in Welkin to improve user experience
- Sales CRM workflow around patient acquisition capabilities and functionality
Lastly, we are excited to introduce you to Welkin’s Trust Center, offering a centralized hub for your security and compliance teams to access pertinent information related to Welkin’s security and compliance program. For further details, visit the link here.
As always we are committed to a continued dialogue with you to understand and address your evolving needs.
From the entire Welkin team, I’d like to extend warm wishes for a peaceful holiday season to you and your loved ones.
CEO, Welkin Health